Thu, 18 Oct 2018 02:39:53 +0000
Vertical vacuum furnace
Vertical vacuum furnace structure
Vertical vacuum furnace is generally composed of furnace, electric heating device, sealed furnace shell, vacuum system, power supply system and temperature control system. The sealing furnace shell is welded with carbon steel or stainless steel, and the joint surface of the detachable parts is sealed with vacuum sealing material. The equipment is used for annealing, degassing and surface oxide removal of Bomo alloy and various electric vacuum devices in vacuum.
The characteristics of vertical vacuum furnace are:
(1) the furnace is an ideal vacuum heat treatment equipment for long rod workpieces and heavy duty workpieces. It is also one of the more advanced modern vacuum furnaces in recent years.
(2) It can be used in vacuum heat treatment, vacuum brazing, vacuum sintering and other processes.
(3) the treated part is loaded and discharged from the bottom of the furnace to the upper part.
(4) all operations such as feeding and discharging are automated and intelligent.
Difference between vertical vacuum furnace and horizontal vacuum furnace
If the difference between vertical vacuum furnace and horizontal vacuum furnace, the simplest said that the internal layout is different, vertical layout is “vertical” layout, horizontal is lying down. Vertical vertical lifting mechanism is usually used to pick up and release the workpiece. Horizontal vacuum furnace is through side door to pick up and release the workpiece.
Vertical vacuum furnace manufacturer supply information
Factory Name: Chengdu Xinde Nanguang Machinery and Equipment Co., Ltd., Factory Address: 29 Yidu Road, Wuhou District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, Factory Contact: Wenguang, Factory Contact Telephone: 13540650355.
The factory is located in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, many foreign offices, can provide various enterprises throughout the country with vertical vacuum furnace related products customization and maintenance.
Vertical vacuum furnace characteristics
1. The temperature categories are: 1000 C, 1200 C, 1400 C, 1600 C.
2. Type of water cooling system: circulating water cooling (with energy saving water source).
3, temperature control accuracy: + 1 C furnace temperature uniformity: + 7.5 C.
4, high energy saving, high stability, fast heating, high precision and good thermal insulation.
5. It can compile multi-stage heating, holding and cooling curves, fully automatic heating, insulation, cooling and over-temperature protection, semi-automatic control, can be set up to automatically stop the operation of the program, without having to send someone on duty.
6. The furnace is completely insulated by metal. The cooling time is quick. The furnace body is clean and no pollution.
7, the furnace body temperature is close to room temperature, and can pass many kinds of gases (oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen, etc.).