Wed, 27 Jun 2018 02:11:13 +0000
Emergency method for vacuum furnace
1. Abnormal cooling water
1. Confirm that the heating power has stopped.
2, leaking, outside the furnace cooling water exception, should take emergency measures, as soon as possible if you can guarantee the water, please continue to keep the vacuum, such as not take emergency measures to keep the original state, confirm the equipment to cool down.
3. When the cooling water is abnormal, the equipment is in a stop state and the emergency cooling water is immediately connected.
4, in the high temperature (over 200 ℃ high temperature) shall be deemed to be, if the cooling water stop, if not an emergency water, water-cooled electrodes, heat exchanger, vacuum chamber and the pump shell may be damaged.
Stop the compressed air
1. When abnormal alarm of compressed air occurs, the equipment is in a stopped state, and it should go to the spare compressor room as soon as possible to restore it to work.
2. In case of abnormal alarm of compressed air in vacuum, and the recovery takes a long time, the vacuum shall be terminated to stop the equipment.
Sudden power failure
1. In case of power failure, if the water is cut off, the spare cooling water shall be immediately connected to the water source.
2. If the equipment can be restored as soon as possible when it is not heated, heated and cooled, restart the equipment and keep running for a long time.
3. If the device is being heated and cooled, it can be restored as soon as possible, and restart the device. If it takes a long time, it will remain the same and allow the device to cool down naturally.
4. The heating power is off
1. The water is low. When the water pressure is lower than the lower limit set by the water pressure alarm point, the pressure gauge will alarm.
2. Ground fault.
3. Vacuum discharge. The connection between the water-cooled electrode joint and the heater must be firmly connected and well insulated from the reflection screen.
4. If the pressure in the furnace is 13.3-66.5Pa (this vacuum is easy to discharge). The reason of power failure can be regarded as the discharge caused by dielectric breakdown.
The aerated gas (argon or nitrogen) stops
1. Before the start of vacuum extraction, if the gas has been filled for a long time or cannot be filled, please confirm whether the gas pipeline is blocked.
2. If there is no problem with the gas pipeline, check the action of the solenoid valve and the gas charging valve. In order to ensure the safety of the equipment associated with it, the inspection shall be carried out after all the stops.
3. When the air filling into the vacuum chamber cannot be stopped, all gas systems including the gas supply valve and the distribution pipe shall be closed when the pressure relief valve ACTS as the pressure relief valve.
4. Confirm whether there is any air leakage in the gas filling pipe, if any, it will affect the product quality.
Pressure deterioration of vacuum chamber
1. When the vacuum exhaust time is longer than usual, the equipment should be stopped for inspection. According to the influence of different state of the vacuum indoor structure to lower the air, there are also cases of increased pressure.
2. Confirm the influence of air leakage and air release through pressure lift test or helium leak detection.