Vacuum sintering furnace is used for vacuum sintering of hard alloy, powder stainless steel, magnetic material, special ceramics, refractory metal and alloy (tungsten, molybdenum, tungsten copper alloy) etc.
Equipment manufacturing process characteristics:
1. It has large pumping capacity, high vacuum degree and uniform temperature control.
2. With no oxidation, no decarburization, excellent surface quality, small deformation, excellent mechanical properties of products.
3. Low pressure sintering can be carried out in argon, nitrogen and reductive gas, so as to reduce the loss of elemental volatilization.
Equipment structure design features:
1. The rated load is calculated as 2kg/L according to the loading density of the material, and the actual heating power can be adjusted by the temperature controller.
2. The following parameters are parameters of standard configuration, which can be adjusted according to customer requirements.
3. Adjustable internal or external fast cooling system;
4. PLC programmable controller and graphic operation terminal (touch screen) control system;
5. Add oil diffusion pump according to the requirement of vacuum degree, and the ultimate vacuum degree can reach 10-3pa;
6, the use of special material selection and design of the heating element and heat insulation screen, sintering temperature can reach 2000 ℃ or more;
Micro-negative pressure sintering system: in the sintering phase, a micro-negative pressure value can be set to realize constant pressure sintering in the furnace, improve product compactness and improve the quality of sintering products.
Which solution is most suitable for your needs, Why not ask us to view your property and discuss the various options with you now. Our advice is free!